European energy in a challenging world: the impact of emerging markets
European energy in a challenging world: the impact of emerging markets. 9th BIEE (British Institute of Energy Economics) Academic Conference, St John’s College, Oxford, England, 19-20 September 2012
The conference will examine the impact of energy demands from rapidly growing economies and new sources of energy supply on the task of securing reliable and affordable energy without excessive carbon emissions. It will ask whether the EU and its member states have appropriate, integrated, policies for the challenging decade to come.
CALL FOR PAPERS (The deadline for submissions is March 1st 2012)
Abstracts are invited on the following topics:
- Oil and Gas
- Energy for Transport
- Emerging Markets
- Financing Investment
- Carbon Trading and Climate Change
- Energy Prices and Consumers
- Energy Modelling
Submissions are welcomed from academics, postgraduate students and all professionals with an interest in energy policy and energy economics.
Further information about the conference themes and programme can be found on the conference website. Abstracts should be submitted electronically using the online submission form which can also be accessed from the conference website.
contact : email@example.com
- Abstract submission deadline: 5pm (UK Time, GMT) March 1st, 2012
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: March 31st, 2012
- Deadline for submission of papers: August 31st 2012
- Early registration: Until July 21st 2012
- Registration closes: September 7th 2012
Imprimer ce billet