The alternative energy future
The alternative energy future, Daedalus, Volume 141, Issue 2, Spring 2012
- The Alternative Energy Future: Challenges for Technological Change / Robert W. Fri, Stephen Ansolabehere, pp. 5–9.
- Paying Too Much for Energy? The True Costs of Our Energy Choices /Michael Greenstone, Adam Looney, pp. 10-30.
- Energy Policy: Past or Prologue?/ Michael J. Graetz, pp. 31–44
- Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory & Experience / Joseph E. Aldy, Robert N. Stavins, pp. 45–60
- The American Public’s Energy Choice / Stephen Ansolabehere, David M. Konisky, pp. 61–71
- Is Shale Gas Good for Climate Change? / Daniel P. Schrag, pp. 72–80
- Stimulating Energy Technology Innovation / Ernest J. Moniz, pp. 81–93
- Policies for Financing the Energy Transition / Kassia Yanosek, pp. 94–104
- National Policies to Promote Renewable Energy / Mohamed T. El-Ashry, pp. 105–110
Imprimer ce billet