Recent developments on commodity, energy and carbon markets
Recent developments on commodity, energy and carbon markets, International economics/Economie internationale, n° 126, 2011/2-3, 180 p.
- Recent developments on commodity, energy and carbon markets / Valérie Mignon
- Macro factors in oil futures returns / Yannick Le Pen et Benoît Sévi
- On the relationship between forward prices of crude oil and domestic fuel: A panel data cointegration approach / Marc Joëts
- Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis / Gunther Capelle-Blancard et Dramane Coulibaly
- The speculative efficiency of the aluminum market: A nonlinear investigation / Mohamed El Hedi Arouri et al.
- Environmental regulation in the presence of unrecorded economy / Fatih Karanfil
- Price versus quantities in the coordination of international environmental policy / Anna Creti et Maria-Eugenia Sanin
- The impact of nonlinearities for carbon markets analyses / Julien Chevallier
- Air traffic energy efficiency differs from place to place: New results from a macro-level approach / Benoît Chèze et al.