EU Energy in Figures
EU Energy in Figures – Statistical Pocketbook 2013. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 2013, 252 pp. — ISBN 978-92-79-30194-0
Presentation (©European Commission) :
This publication provides an overview of the most relevant annual energyrelated statistics for the European Union as a whole and for each of its Member States (as of June 2013*). The data contained in this pocketbook is drawn from several sources ; the European Commission’s services ; international organisations, such as the European Environment Agency and the International Energy Agency and, where no data is currently available, from the European Commission’s estimations.
The indicator calculations follow the methodology established by the European Commission – DG Energy.
The publication is divided into five parts :
- Part 1. Energy sector at world and EU level, including main policy indicators.
- Part 2. Main energy indicators, at EU and Member States level.
- Part 3. Socio-economic indicators in the EU.
- Part 4. Impact of the energy sector on the environment.
- Part 5. Main energy indicators on a country-integrated view.