Understanding Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation at City Scale
Climatic Change, Special Issue, vol. 104, n° 1, January 2011
- Understanding climate change impacts, vulnerability and adaptation at city scale: an introduction / Stéphane Hallegatte and Jan Corfee-Morlot
- Climate change impacts and adaptation in cities: a review of the literature / Alistair Hunt and Paul Watkiss
- The economics of climate change impacts and policy benefits at city scale: a conceptual framework / Stéphane Hallegatte, et al.
- A global ranking of port cities with high exposure to climate extremes / Susan Hanson, et al.
- Assessing climate change impacts, sea level rise and storm surge risk in port cities: a case study on Copenhagen / Stéphane Hallegatte, et al.
- An assessment of the potential impact of climate change on flood risk in Mumbai / Nicola Ranger, et al.
- Multilevel risk governance and urban adaptation policy / Jan Corfee-Morlot, et al.